This item features View full specs
HP ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server overview
Ideal for everything from the most basic to mission critical applications.
Adaptable for diverse workloads and environments, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 delivers world-class performance with the right balance of expandability and scalability. Designed for supreme versatility and resiliency while being backed by a comprehensive warranty, it is ideal for multiple environments from Containers to Cloud to Big Data.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server is securely designed to reduce costs and complexity, the Intel Xeon Processor Scalable Family with up to a 71% performance gain and 27% increase in cores, plus the HPE 2666 MT/s DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 11% faster than 2400 MT/s. It supports 12 Gb/s SAS, and up to 20 NVMe drive plus a broad range of compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, optimized on HPE ProLiant Servers, offers unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. You can run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and deploy with confidence.
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server series offers you the security innovations and world-class performance. Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust. Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code. HPE innovation with Intelligent System Tuning optimizes workload performance using customized profiles to tune internal resources, with improved throughput for all workloads including latency-sensitive workloads such as high-frequency trading with jitter smoothing.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an optimal solution. Professional Services enables rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support. HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.
HPE DL380 Gen10 server Base model with: 1 x Intel 4114 ( 10 core - 2.2 GHz), 1 x 16 GB DDR4 MT/s Registered (R-DIMM), 331i - 1 Gbps Ethernet, P408i-a/2GB Modular Controller RAID controller, 2 x 800W Flex slot Platinum power supply, 24 x SFF Hot-swap drive bays, 2U Rack , HPE iLO5 . Includes SFF Easy Install rails w/o CMA
- 1 x Intel 4114
- Processor family
- Xeon Silver
- CPU core
- 10 core
- Base Frequency
- 2.2 GHz
- Max Turbo Boost Frequency
- 3.0 GHz
- 13.75 MB (L3)
- Thermal design power (TDP)
- 85 Watt
- Number of CPU supported
- CPU technology
- Intel Speed Shift, Turbo Boost 2.0, Hyper-Threading, Virtualization, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep, Volume Management Device (VMD), AES New Instructions
- Expansion Slots
- 3 PCIe: 1 x16 FH / 2 x8 FH
- Integrated- 16MB video memory, VGA output
- Memory installed
- 1 x 16 GB
- Memory Technology
- DDR4 2666 MT/s
- Memory Type
- Registered (R-DIMM)
- Memory slots
- Maximum memory supported
- LRDIMM: 3.0TB (24 x 128GB LRDIMM @ 2666 MHz)
RDIMM: 768GB (24 x 32 GB RDIMM @ 2666 MHz)
NVDIMM: 192GB (12 x 16 GB NVDIMM @ 2666 MHz)
Scalable Persistent Memory: 512GB
- Memory features
- Advance ECC, Fast Fault Tolerance
- Number of drive bay
- Drive bay type
- Form factor supported
- Hard drives included
- Storage Controller
- Modular Controller
- 2GB FBWC
- RAID level supported
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 1 ADM, 10 ADM
- 8 SAS lanes across 2 x4 internal Mini-SAS ports
- 12Gb/s SAS, 6Gb/s SATA
- Logical Drives Supported
- Up to 64 logical drives
- Physical Drives Supported
- Up to 238 physical drives
- Optical Drive
- Networking controller
- 4 x RJ-45
- Data rates supported
- 1 Gbps
- IEEE Compliance
- 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x, Dynamic 802.3ad, 802.1Q, 802.3az, 1588, 802.1as
- Form factor
- Standard/Low profile
- Wake on LAN (WoL), PXE support, 802.1Q VLANs, Auto-negotiation, HPE Sea Of Sensors 3D, Jumbo Frames, LED Indicators, SNMP, Message Signaled Interrupt Extended) (MSI-X), Network Adapter Teaming, Optimized for Virtualization (I/O Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ), PCI Express Interface, Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE), TCP/UDP/IP, Precision Time Protocol (IEEE 1588 PTP)
- Standard Management
- HPE iLO5
- Operating system supported
- CentOS, Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, VMware vSphere 6.0 (ESXi), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP4, Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.9, VMware vSphere 6.5, SuSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 SP2, ClearOS
- UEFI, Immutable Silicon Root of Trust, FIPS 140-2, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2, Secure erase of NAND/User data
- Power supply
- 2 x 800W
- Power supply type
- Flex slot
- Input Voltage Range
- Low Line - Rated: 100V - 127V; Min 90V to Max 132V
High Line - Rated: 200 - 240V; Min 180V to Max 264V
- Frequency Range
- Rated: 50 - 60Hz; Min 47Hz to Max 63Hz
- CE Mark, UL, cUL, IEC, EN, KCC, BSMI, CCC, TUV, C-tick, CISPR Class A
- Form factor
- Rack height
- 4 x GigE LAN - RJ-45 (rear), 1 x iLO - RJ-45 (rear), 1 x VGA (rear), 8 x SATA-600/SAS 3.0, 1 x HP iLO - Type A (front), 5 x USB 3.0 (1 front, 2 rear, 2 internal)
- 32.75 lbs
- 3.44 in
- 26.75 in
- 17.54 in
Shipping and return
Shipping and ETA
This item may take up to Out of stock for fulfillment. If you order now and choose standard shipping, this item will be delivered by . If you choose expedited shipping, you'll receive it by .
This item is currently out of stock. Please leave us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can reach out to you if you want to know when it is back.
Warranty and support
The warranty for this product is . To contact the manufacturer's technical support, please call 844-806-3425
The warranty for this product is 3-year manufacturer warranty (covers on-site, 2-business day service for parts and labor and complimentary limited technical support). To contact the manufacturer's technical support, please call 800-334-5144
The warranty for this product is 1-year manufacturer warranty (covers on-site, 2-business day service for parts and labor and complimentary limited technical support). To contact the manufacturer's technical support, please call 800-334-5144
This item is brand new and will be shipped in a factory-sealed box. All accessories and documents according to the manufacturer's standard are included.
This item is a manufacturer recertified product and will be shipped in a factory-sealed box labeled "Renew" or "Refurbished". All accessories and documents according to the manufacturer's standard are included. To learn more about HPE Renew products, please click here.
This item is a manufacturer recertified product and will be shipped in a factory-sealed box labeled "Remarketted", "Recertified" or "Refurbished".
All accessories and documents according to the manufacturer's standard are included.
This item was previously used, has been cleaned, tested and will be shipped with Nautilusnet.com's packaging. Parts and accessories that are essential to the product's functionality are included, however, the package may not include all manufacturer's original accessories and documents.
This item is returnable within 15 calendar days of invoice. Unless item is damaged in shipment, missing components, or defective on arrival, in which cases you can request a replacement, it is subjected to 15% restocking fee. Unless you purchase a used item, you may not return the item if it has been used, altered, has had serial number removed, or packing and original content are not included. Eligible return must be accompanied with an RMA number and shipped within 10 days from the date RMA is issued. To request an RMA, please visit our return page.