The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for RIP routing, Access OSPF, 10GbE uplinks, up to 740W PoE+, robust QoS, and requires no software licensing.
- Aruba Layer 3 switch series that is easy to deploy and manage with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
- Simplify with zero touch provisioning (ZTP) and cloud-based Aruba Central support.
- Scale with 8 chassis VSF stacking.
- Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 740W PoE+.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
Optimized for the digital workplace with unified management tools such as Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba Airwave and Aruba Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) and convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
Robust Layer 3 feature set includes Access OSPF, static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) virtualizes up to eight physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
Supports up to 740W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- Expand your network capacity with the help of 16 networking ports and transfer your data quickly and easily
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage