Aruba CX 6200F Switch Series
The Aruba CX 6200F Switch Series is a next-generation family of stackable access switches ideal for enterprise branch offices, campuses, and SMB networks. Created for game-changing operational efficiency with built-in analytics and automation, the CX 6200F switches provide an enterprise-class access layer solution that's simple and secure.
Built from the ground up with a combination of cutting-edge hardware, software and analytics and automation tools, the stackable CX 6200F switches are part of the Aruba CX switching portfolio. By combining a modern, fully programmable OS with the Aruba Network Analytics Engine, the CX 6200F brings industry leading monitoring and troubleshooting capabilities to the access layer. A powerful Aruba Gen7 ASIC architecture delivers reliable performance and enterprise-class feature support with flexible programmability for tomorrow's applications. The CX 6200F is designed for simple deployment using the intuitive Aruba CX Mobile App that speeds install, configuration and stacking of up to 8 switches. The CX 6200F has built-in high speed uplinks and up to 740W of PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and the latest wireless APs.
Aruba Dynamic Segmentation extends Aruba's foundational wireless role-based policy capability to Aruba wired switches. What this means is that the same security, user experience and simplified IT management can be enjoyed throughout the network. Regardless of how users and IoT devices connect, consistent policies are enforced across wired and wireless networks, keeping traffic secure and separate
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing
- Scalability with 8 member switch VSF stacking
- Convenient built-in 1/10GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE
- Intelligent monitoring, visibility, and troubleshooting with Aruba Network Analytics Engine
- Simple, one touch deployment with the Aruba CX Mobile App
- Automated configuration and verification with Aruba NetEdit
- Secure and simple access for users and IoT with Aruba Dynamic Segmentation