Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch
Offering the latest in cybersecurity best practices, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to control multiple systems using the same set of peripherals (keyboard, monitor, and mouse) without exposing potential vectors for attack. This US-Manufactured, TAA-compliant-secure KVM is ideal for use in IT environments that demand rigorous cybersecurity provisions--including government, military, and healthcare applications. The KVM switch also dramatically simplifies workstation setup with auto-sensing ports, which seamlessly merge DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI display standards. And thanks to its support for most current and many upcoming display resolutions, this KVM switch represents a long-lasting, high-ROI investment that will scale with user demands for years to come.
The Belkin Difference
- Auto-sensing ports for seamless compatibility between DVI, DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs/outputs
- Futureproof design supports current and upcoming video standards up to 4k@60hz
- Passive cabling architecture simplifies upgrades and deployment
- Highly secure KVM switch purpose-built for sensitive applications
- Certified for Protection Profile 3.0 to meet the highest security standards
- Connects multiple peripherals while maintaining air-gap isolation and preventing signal leakage
- Supports up to 4 host computers and 2 displays for improved user productivity
Meets the Highest Standards for Cybersecurity
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to confidently toggle between multiple systems via easy push buttons, without worry of exposing vulnerabilities. Each port uses a dedicated processor and emulator to provide an isolated signal path, helping prevent data leakage between computers. Optical data diodes provide an additional layer of protection by ensuring unidirectional data flow.
Universal Compatibility with Auto-Sensing Ports
Boasting plug-and-play compatibility for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch helps IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during deployment. Equipped with auto-sensing DisplayPort/HDMI combo ports, the switch can seamlessly connect multiple sources to a monitor even if they are using different display standards. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network without the need for unreliable active cables or costly external video converters.
Passive Cabling Streamlines Hardware Upgrades
Whereas other KVMs can struggle to bridge newer display technologies with legacy standards, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM switch leverages combo passive cabling to streamline system upgrades and new hardware rollout. Even during deployment, should a desktop not match the expected specifications on a given PC, the KVM can adapt nearly instantly with a single cable change.
Futureproof Design Maximizes ROI
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch offers a connectivity solution that network administrators can rely upon for an entire IT lifecycle. Thanks to innovative video and connector architecture that anticipates future technology, this KVM switch keeps pace with system upgrades even as graphic inputs/outputs change. This allows the switch to provide a dramatically lower total cost of ownership than adapters, KVM changes, and other more costlier alternatives.
- Universal video support for up to 3840x2160@60hz refresh (on HDMI Console Output) 3840x2160@30Hz or 2860x1600@120Hz (on HDMI and DisplayPort Console Output)
- Unique combo video connector that accepts DisplayPort or HDMI
- Multi-platform support: Supports cross-platform systems, including DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D video interface technologies via Belkin Passive Cables with high retention connectors
- Validated to Protection Profile 3.0
- Supports up to four host computers
- Supports two displays for improved user productivity
- Supports CAC readers
- Supports DCU remote control units
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems