CTO HPE DL360 Gen9 1U rack server - 2 x E5-2698v4 (20 core/2.2GHz)- 512Gb RAM - 4.8 TB HDD - P440ar/2GB- 1 Gbps800W- 8SFF bays
- Out of stock
- Calculated at Checkout
206 706 7886
Mon - Fri : 8AM - 5PM (PST)
- HPE DL360 Gen9 Servers
- 2 x E5-2698v4 (20-core/2.2 GHz)
- 512GB (8x64GB ) DDR4-2400 RAM
- P440ar/2GB storage controller
- 331i 1 Gbps -Ethernet
- (2) HPE 800W Flex Slot Platinum PS
- 8 x 600GB 12G SAS 10k drives (4.8TB)
- HP Essentials ILO Advanced Pack, Single Server License
- 8 x SFF bays
- 1U Rack form factor
- Performance model
Dense performance for multi-workload computes in the data center
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise leading server for dense general-purpose computing, The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers increased performance with the best memory and I/O expandability packed in a 1U dense rack design. Reliability, serviceability and always on availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, make it ideal for the most space constrained server workloads.
Ideal workloadThe HPE DL360 gen9 server series is ideal for high-performance computing, databases, virtualized private and public cloud, Big Data, analytics, seismic discovery, low-latency and transactional applications.
In the box(1) HPE DL360 Gen9 CTO server, Easy Install Rails, 6-foot IEC C-13/C-14 jumper cord.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to (24) HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 1.5 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 1.5 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
- With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
- The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability.
Power and cooling
High Line - Rated: 200 - 240V; Min 180V to Max 264V
Software and security
This item is returnable within 15 calendar days of invoice. Unless item is damaged in shipment, missing components, or defective on arrival, in which cases you can request a replacement, it is subjected to 15% restocking fee. Unless you purchase a used item, you may not return the item if it has been used, altered, has had serial number removed, or packing and original content are not included. Eligible return must be accompanied with an RMA number and shipped within 10 days from the date RMA is issued. To request an RMA, please visit our return page.
Item in Renew or Refurbished condition
This item is shipped in a factory-sealed box and may be labelled Refurbished or Recertified. All manufacturer's standard accessories and documents are included. This item carries manufacturer's warranty.
Item in New condition
This item is brand new, shipped in a factory-sealed box and carry manufacturer's warranty. All manufacturer's standard accessories and documents are included.
Item in Used condition
This item has been tested to ensure it's fully functional before shipment. manufacturer's standard documents may not be included. This item carries seller's warranty.