What's included:(1) Aruba 5406R-44G-PoE+/2SFP+ v2 zl2 Switch with:
- (1) 5400R zl2 Management Module (J9827A)
- (1) 5412R zl2 Switch Fan Tray (J9832A)
- No power supply unit
- Lifetime warranty
The Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed connectivity and bandwidth for next wave 802.11ac devices. It brings enterprise-class resiliency and innovative flexibility and scalability to mobile-first networks. The Aruba 5400R delivers robust virtualization with AllianceOne solutions, hitless failover, enhanced QoS, and security with advanced Layer 3 features with no add-on software licensing required.
Based on the 6th generation ProVision ASIC, the Aruba 5400R zl2 Switch Series has a high-speed, high-capacity architecture with 2 Tbps crossbar switching fabric with low 2.1μ latency, unprecedented programmability, and leading edge SDN applications. This series offers flexible connectivity options with 6- or 12-slot compact chassis, line rate 40GbE, up to 96 line rate 10GbE ports and up to 288 ports of PoE+. The Aruba 5400R is SDN-ready with OpenFlow support and provides a consistent wired/wireless user experience with ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management.
Features and benefits
- Software defined networking: Fully flexible OpenFlow, supports OpenFlow 1.0 and 1.3 specifications, ability to create custom OpenFlow pipelines (processing stages) on-demand to support new SDN applications (requires v3 modules).
- Unified Wired and Wireless: New ClearPass Policy Manager; supports unified wired and wireless policies using Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC), auto switch configuration.
- Quality of Service (QoS): Advanced classifier-based QoS; trafic prioritization allowing real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues.
- Management: New Zero-Touch ProVisioning (ZTP; remote intelligent mirroring; RMON, XRMON, and sFlow v5; EEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP); Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD); command authorization; friendly port name.
- Connectivity: IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet; Prestandard PoE support; high-density port connectivity.
- High-speed, high-capacity architecture.
This item has not received any product review yet. In the meantime, this is what our customers have said about us: